Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Beginning...

Four years ago I wouldn't have known a sewing needle from a tooth pick...it's true! Then God brought Nicole into my life and changed everything...people actually MAKE their own clothes...NO WAY!!! How cool, right? Home cooked meals don't come from the microwave oven, or a box??? CRAZY!!! And so it began, my journey to becoming what Nicky likes to call, A Modern Day Sally Homemaker, gotta love her! With everything that I have learned, and everything still left to learn, I wanted to start a blog to document and share my experiences with all of the women...and men out there. Whether you are still making dinner from a box and have a lot to learn, or are a total pro and have made your entire wardrobe, I think there is something here for everyone. Please enjoy!!!

Love to all, Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment